8th ERAS UK Conference, 16th November 2018, Heathrow Airport, London, UK.
This year ERAS UK are arranging this conference in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support and will be focussing on the optimisation of treatment and recovery, throughout a cancer patient’s journey.
At the end of this event, participants should be able to:
- Describe the impact of prehabilitation on the treatment of cancer patients
- Discuss the new developments in anaesthesia and perioperative care for cancer patients
- Explain the innovative approaches used for prehabilitation in primary care
- Debate the challenges for prehabilitation of cancer patients within the regulated waiting times
- Consider the recent innovations in ERAS practice across the UK
- Describe the current best practice for optimising patient condition through palliative chemotherapy
- Reflect on the various models of prehabilitation that exist at different centres in the UK
- Explain the links between prehabilitation and cancer commissioning priorities
For all the details on programme, speakers, and how to register, click here